The results of reheated Rotisserie chicken are so incredible that you won’t be able to feel the difference whether you are eating fresh or reheated one. But how do you reheat the rotisserie chicken in an air fryer without losing its juicy flavor?
Today I will share a hassle-free and the best way to reheat a full rotisserie chicken in the air fryer. This method will get you piping hot, fresh, and juicy rotisserie chicken for dinner. Must check my recommendations for the best air fryer with rotisserie.
How To Reheat Rotisserie Chicken In Air Fryer?
To effectively reheat rotisserie chicken in air fryer, Preheat the air fryer at 350°F for about 3 minutes. Then, place the chicken in the basket and reheat for approximately 4 minutes. Once done, you can enjoy the hot and delicious rotisserie chicken.
How To Reheat Rotisserie Chicken In Air Fryer Like A Pro?
Follow the tips below to successfully reheat leftover rotisserie chicken and enjoy its fresh-like taste. You can follow same practice to reheat wings in the air fryer.
- If you have a multi-layer rack for your air fryer, put the chicken on the upper layer if there is enough space
- Adjust the cooking time if you cut the chicken into pieces
- Use a meat thermometer to check the doneness and internal temperature.
- Don’t reheat the chicken at too high a temperature and for a longer time as it will dry out the chicken by cooking it again.
- Put a few tablespoons of water/broth below the air fryer basket to keep the chicken moist and succulent from the inside. It will produce steam and prevent the chicken from drying out.
- There is not a fixed number of times for which you can reheat the rotisserie chicken. But if you reheat your leftover chicken repeatedly, its quality will decrease.
Reheating Rotisserie Chicken in Air Fryer Vs. Microwave
You can reheat rotisserie roasted chicken both in a microwave and an air fryer. Here are some aspects that differentiate both methods.
Preheating: Reheating chicken in a microwave does not require preheating the unit. Therefore, reheating frozen rotisserie chicken in a microwave is much faster. Whereas most air fryers require preheating when it comes to reheating chicken.
Even Cooking: In a microwave, you will most likely have soggy chicken and a combination of hot and cold spots. This uneven cooking will make the skin rubbery, and the chicken might lose its flavor.
On the contrary, reheating in a Ninja air fryer or any other high-quality unit results in evenly reheated rotisserie chicken without any hot and cold spots. Its crust will be crunchier too.
How long does it take to reheat a whole rotisserie chicken in an air fryer?
It takes three to five minutes to reheat the whole rotisserie chicken. Preheat the air fryer to 350F, bring the whole rotisserie chicken out of the packaging, and put it in the basket. Heat it for 3-5 minutes or until the exterior comes out crispy and the chicken is heated thoroughly. Use a meat thermometer to check for doneness.
How do you reheat a rotisserie chicken without drying it out?
Preheat the air fryer to 350F and place the rotisserie chicken in a non-stick oven-proof dish or air fryer basket. Put a few spoonfuls of water or broth under the air fryer basket. This will prevent the Warming chicken in the air fryer from drying out.
Warming rotisserie chicken in an air fryer is quick and effortless. It won’t take more than five minutes of your time before the chicken is ready to serve. Therefore, if you find affordable rotisserie chicken, bring extra and store it in the refrigerator. Through this article, you already have a surefire way to reheat and enjoy its original fresh-like taste.
- Does Instant Vortex Pro Air Fryer 9-in-1 Live Up To The Hype? - December 3, 2023
- Does Ninja DT201 Foodi Air Fryer Oven Live Up To The Hype? - December 3, 2023
- Is CHEFMAN Multifunctional Digital Air Fryer Worth Buying? [Review] - December 3, 2023