COSORI Dual Blaze Air Fryer Pro III is a powerful appliance known for producing consistent, fast, and even cooking results.
The Cosori Pro III Dual Blaze known as the Cosori Dual Blaze in the UK.
It is better and more spacious than the Cosori’s Pro II air fryer.
Its 6.8-quart capacity can serve 4 to 6 people per batch.
Dimensions of the air fryer are 11.7″D x 12.9″W x 13.8″H, which makes it neither too tall and wide nor too compact.
Among all Cosori air fryers, Pro III has a beautiful combination of smart technology.
Its state-of-the-art features make it easy to use and maintain.
Its streamlined and sleek profile and excellent performance are the reasons for its popularity.
We have been using this air fryer for around 6 months.
During trials, we found that the air fryer cooks frozen and fresh food with the same ease without needing to tweak the presets.
Continue reading to learn more about this healthy cooking appliance.
COSORI Dual Blaze Pro III Air Fryer [Review]
- Power: 1750 Watts
- Capacity: 6.8 quarts (6.4 liters)
- Serves: 5-6 people
- Temperature range: 175-400 degrees F (80-205 degrees C)
- Time Range: 1 to 60 minutes
- Dimensions: 11.7 x 12.9 x 13.8 inches (29.7 x 32.7 x 35.2 centimeters)
- Weight: 13.7 pounds (6.22 kilograms)
- Basket space: 9.5 x 9.5 x 5 inches (24.1 x 24.1 x 12.7 centimeters)
- With the crisper tray inserted: 9.5 x 9.5 x 3.75 inches
Convenient And Customizable Presets
The air fryer has many presets, all of which are the most used options in the kitchen.
The presets included in the Cosori Pro Dual Blaze III are the following:
The best thing about these presets is that they can be tweaked to align with your recipe preferences.
There are up and down buttons to tweak the presets or enter your own settings from scratch.
The buttons are labeled with words, sparing you the hassle of guessing pictures on the icons.
Drawing from my cooking experience, I found these presets to be mostly accurate.
However, as different people have different taste preferences, having the option to alter them offers ease of use.
To customize the preset, press and hold down the option you want to change.
Reasonable Cooking Capacity
The 6.8 QT capacity is bigger than the Corsori Pro II 5.8 QT capacity and is enough to cook three to four portions of fries.
If you need a maximum capacity air fryer, consider Cuisinart TOA-60 Air or Cosori 12-in-1 toaster oven air fryer.
Both are good multi-functional air fryers that cook various foods at their several rack positions.
Innovative Heating Technology
The Cosori Pro III Dual Blaze is powered by two heating elements—one at the top and the other at the bottom.
This, along with the patented 360 ThermoIQ technology, redirects the heat everywhere in the air fryer.
You don’t need to flip the sides of the food during cooking.
There is one more thing: since the basket covers the bottom heating element, you don’t have to worry about the crumbs or food juices falling over it and causing smoke.
Automatic Temperature Control
Not only does the Cosori III dual blaze air fryer come with two burners, but it also has “dual sensors,” or what we call automatic temperature control.
The sensors effectively monitor the internal temperature and adjust the heat coming from the dual burners.
This way, they ensure that the internal temperature does not fluctuate more than 3 degrees (Above or below).
This might also answer a possible concern about dual heating elements overcooking or burning your food (No, they don’t!).
|COSORI Pro III 6.8-Quart Dual Blaze Air Fryer, Bake, Roast, and Broil||Check Price On Amazon|
Its simple and smooth control panel made using Cosori dual blaze a breezy affair.
For cooking, I used the manual settings to configure the time and temperature for a recipe needing altogether different settings.
Mainly, we relied on the air fryer’s cooking presets that are pretty accurate.
To check the progress, I clicked the pause button, opened the basket a few times, closed it again, and resumed cooking.
The air fryer beeped when the food was cooked and ready to serve.
In our testing, we found Cosori Pro III to be a fast and reliable cooking device.
Food cooked in Cosori has incredible taste and texture.
With this air fryer, we did not experience the issue of food sticking to the basket or disintegrating during the cooking process.
This is probably because of the high-quality, non-stick surface that helps food retain its shape and look presentable.
Below we are sharing results of some cooking experiments:
- Air Fry Chicken Wings: This air fryer is probably one of those few that can cook about 1.5 pounds of chicken wings within 20 minutes, presenting a beautiful crispy texture and delectable taste.
- Reheating Food In Air Fryer: Reheat function on the Cosori Blaze is also very impressive. The outcomes of the reheating are nothing like a microwave (dry and limp). I reheated chicken wings and the result was pretty good.
- Keep Food Warm: The Keep Warm function was reasonably accurate at 176Fº/80ºC; However, it would have been great if its temperature was slightly higher. You can always customize this function.
As far as noise of air fryer is concerned when working, it is measured at 60dB, which is no more than a hum—hence, you don’t feel annoyed by it.
NOTE: After unboxing it, I ran the COSORI Pro 3 air fryer empty for about ten minutes to get rid of the chemical coatings that produce smell.
Smart Features And Controls
You get app control through Wi-Fi connectivity and the ability to sync the machine with voice assistants.
Through the VeSync app, the air fryer sends you notifications and audible beep alerts when it finishes cooking.
These smart features in the air fryer are beneficial, especially if you are in the middle of something like attending to kids.
Safety Features And Specifications In Dual Blaze
The air fryer comes with multiple safety features, including the following:
- The air fryer has a pause button to halt the cooking operations and lock the settings. You can press this button when checking the food’s progress.
- The housing of the Dual Blaze is well insulated; therefore, the exterior does not get dangerously hot.
- The safety button on the basket keeps it in place, preventing it from falling out and creating a safety hazard.
- The air fryer is PFOA and BPA-free. The crisper plate and basket are nonstick and dishwasher safe, just like the Cosori Pro II.
How Easy Is Cleaning The Dual Blaze
After you are done cooking, cleaning this unit is a breeze.
Hand washing is the recommended way of cleaning this air fryer, as it can increase the longevity of the non-stick coating.
However, it is still good to know that the air fryer’s removable accessories are dishwasher safe.
Cleaning the Cosori dual blaze air fryer accessories in a dishwasher does a better job of removing the oil and food residue accumulated during cooking.
The inside and outside of the unit can be wiped clean with a damp, soft rag.
The outside of this air fryer has the propensity to catch dust and fingerprints due to its dark color. So, keep a microfiber cloth handy when cooking in it.
If you need an air fryer that does not clutter your countertop with its unobtrusive style, the Cosori Dual Blaze is for you.
Its matte finish and compact design can complement most kitchens. You can easily put it in an extra cabinet or unused corner on your countertop. Compared to the 25 lb. of the Ninja air fryer or the 19 lb. of the Phillips, Cosori’s 13.70 lbs feels very light.
Thanks to the dual heating elements and intelligent heating technology, the faster cooking of this air fryer saves much of your time on cooking. Overall, Cosori Dual Blaze does what it is supposed to do accurately—it is a perfect combination of style, performance, and convenience.
- Does Instant Vortex Pro Air Fryer 9-in-1 Live Up To The Hype? - December 3, 2023
- Does Ninja DT201 Foodi Air Fryer Oven Live Up To The Hype? - December 3, 2023
- Is CHEFMAN Multifunctional Digital Air Fryer Worth Buying? [Review] - December 3, 2023