Emeril Lagasse Everyday 360 air fryer with oven and 12 pre-set functions can be your next go-to dinner appliance.
After all the hype and attention Emeril Lagasse Everyday 360 Air Fryer has received, we were really excited to try this unit.
The Emeril Lagasse is advertised to do more than air frying with its 12 cooking presets.
It is designed to replace several single-function appliances.
After critically analyzing its features and functions below are all our findings about Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer.
Emeril Lagasse Everyday 360 Air Fryer Oven With Rotisserie Review
|ALSO CHECK: Instant Omni Plus 10-in-1 Air Fryer Toaster Oven
Design Features And Controls
The air fryer features a modern look and a smooth finish.
The design is somewhat like a big microwave oven.
The manufacturers have put some thought into designing and manufacturing.
Everything is placed in the right spot, where we expected it to be.
Let’s have a look at some more aspects of this kitchen appliance.
This stainless steel air fryer, with 20.50 lbs. of weight, is on the heavier side but is sturdy and hard-wearing.
This means it will beautify your kitchen for many years to come without experiencing wear and tear so easily.
Front Loaded Design
It is a front-loaded air fryer.
Unlike the French door design of the 26 QT big Emeril Lagasse air fryer, it has a single drop-down all-glass door that gave me an expansive view of the food cooking inside.
The handle on the door is well-positioned and offers a firm grip.
Multiple Rack Positioning
There are three rack positions for cooking multiple dishes in the air fryer.
On the glass door, we found infographics outlining the best rack position for a specific type of cooking.
Hence, we always knew the height suitable for cooking a particular ingredient. This is generally present in more expensive and premium air fryers.
Intuitive Control Panel
While the Extra-large Emeril Lagasse has a full touchscreen control panel, the Emeril Lagasse 360
Air fryer offers manual control that consists of dials and a few buttons compared to Emeril Lagasse full touchscreen control panel.
Preset are difficult to figureout. For this you have to consult a user-manual many times.
Large Well-Lit Lcd
Above the buttons and dial is a big LCD displaying details of your selected option—it is well-lit and easy to read.
For the convenience of users the manufacturer has provided an option to change the temperature settings from Fahrenheit (F) to Celsius (C).
Multiple Heating Elements
The presence of five heating elements inside the air fryer is genuinely delightful.
Two are located at the top, and two are at the air fryer’s bottom. The fifth one is in the convection fan chamber on the right-hand side.
Together with heating elements, the powerful fan circulates the heat, touching the food from all sides.
That’s why baking in the air fryer gives the expected positive outcomes.
Capacity And Dimensions
The air fryer has 930 Cubic Inches capacity, equal to 16 QT. Its dimensions are 15″D x 20″ W x 10″H.
As apparent from the capacity and dimensions, it takes a lot of countertop space. So, consider the available space in your kitchen when buying it.
The Emeril Lagasse 360 air fryer has 12 cooking presets.
In comparison, the Emeril Lagasse XL is more versatile, with 24 cooking presets, which is also the reason for its heftier price tag.
The presets in Emeril Lagasse are customizable; we did not find this feature in Cosori 12-in-1 air fryer.
The dials can be used to override the time preset time and temperature.
|ALSO CHECK: DZ201 Ninja Foodi 2 Basket Air Fryer Review
How To Use Emeril Lagasse?
Using Emeril is very straightforward; below is how we used it.
1. Insert trays and racks in the designated positions and run the air fryer for ten minutes to remove chemical coatings.
2. Select one of the 12 cooking presets or use manual settings from the control panel.
3. Since the air fryer preheats automatically, you have two options:
- Add the food before preheating, and consider the preheat time when entering the manual setting.
- Wait for the air fryer to preheat, and add the food once it has attained the temperature. The unit beeps a few times and immediately starts cooking after this, so be vigilant; otherwise, you will lose cooking time.
4. Check the food’s progress through the window.
5. Pause the air fryer to remove the food if it cooks earlier than expected.
6. Otherwise, wait for the unit to beep to signal the end of cooking time.
Emeril Lagasse Everyday Air Fryer Cooking Performance
Regarding visual aspects and controls, the Emeril Lagasse 360 air fryer is a top-notch unit, no less than premium units like Ninja and Cosori.
However, the cooking performance is always the final judge.
Here are some takeaways from my cooking tests with Emeril Lagasse.
- French fries can achieve almost the same crispiness as in a deep fryer but without the mess.
- The air fryer takes longer to cook some recipes than instructions necessitate.
- Toasting bread and bagels works really well, but no faster than a standard toaster oven.
- Baking and roasting give perfect results, but you can only cook small batches of cookies, muffins, and chicken thighs.
- To cook for more people, you must buy additional baking pans for the air fryer and crisper racks.
- This is a good Air fryer with rotisserie. To make rotisserie chicken, you must truss the chicken to secure the legs and wings to prevent it from touching the heating element.
- Evenly distributed heat gives you the juiciest and evenly cooked rotisserie chicken.
- You can turn off the fan during baking and get the air fryer peaks on them.
Takeaways From Using The Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer
- You cannot adjust the cooking time UNLESS you press the Start/Pause button.
- If you have missed the beep after preheating and lost some cooking time, pause the air fryer to adjust the time. However, you cannot adjust the temperature that way, meaning you cannot increase the temperature, for instance, when the air fryer is about to finish cooking to make your fries or wings extra crispy.
- The air fryer’s fan is very loud in the convection mode and almost silent during other modes that don’t use a convection fan.
- The door handle remains cool while the exterior gets hot. Be careful when touching the unit, especially when cooking with children.
My Final Verdict
Emeril Lagasse features reliable cooking performance. Most things we cooked in this air fryer offered commendable outcomes.
We were impressed with its build quality and ease of use. Due to the presence of buttons and dials, there is significantly less chance of going wrong with settings and configurations.
Even if you haven’t used any air fryer before, you can efficiently operate this unit, thanks to its no-brainer control panel. The only downside is that you may need to buy extra accessories for making bulk food. Finding all kinds of accessories with the unit would have been nice.
- Is Nuwave Brio Air Fryer 15.5QT A Good Value for Money? [Review] - December 4, 2023
- Does COSORI Toaster Oven Air Fryer Live Up To The Hype? [Review] - December 4, 2023
- Does Ninja AG301 Foodi Air Fryer Grill Offer Good Value? [Review] - December 4, 2023