Cosori CO130-AO 12-in-1 air fryer toaster oven is a power-full cooking appliance. So, don’t miss the chance to have on Black Friday 2023.
- 12 FUNCTIONS: Choose the preset that’s best for you without needing to set a temperature. Pick from Toast, Bagel,…
- LARGE CAPACITY: Cook for 5-7 people with the 32-quart/30-litre air fryer toaster oven, which can fit a 13-inch…
- CONVECTION FUNCTION: Reduce your cooking time by using the Smart Air Fryer Toaster Oven. Use the convection fan for…
- RECIPES & ACCESSORIES: Check out the included 100 recipe book and 6 accessories such as the crumb tray, fry basket,…
- LESS OIL: Air fry your food with up to 85% less oil than traditional deep-fried foods, making for a simpler cooking…
Nearly six months ago, I got my hands on the Cosori CO130 AO 32qt big air fryer, which, as the name suggests, comes with 12 cooking functions. My friend bought this unit as she was looking for a multi-function oven-style air fryer, so I got a chance to test it multiple times in her kitchen.
Cosori CO130-AO Air Fryer Oven Black Friday Deal 2023
Here, I am sharing my honest review about this cooking appliance to help you make a better decision.
| ALSO CHECK: COSORI 26 Quart Air Fryer Toaster Oven Review
Decent Design & Looks
There is not much to say about the looks of this air fryer. I don’t say it is the most attractive-looking air fryer; however, it is not an eyesore either.
The control panel on one side has dials, buttons, and a large LCD to show the options. They are labeled for clarity. It has only one control button for time and temperature settings, which might initially seem confusing. But you can easily acclimate after using it a few times.
Durable & Solid Construction
The air fryer’s stainless steel construction is sturdy and hardwearing. The see-through glass on the pull-down door is heat-resistant.
As this is an air fryer with racks and trays, there are various grooves on the side walls of the air fryer where the accessories fit. For convenience, the glass door is labeled with what must be cooked at which level—though a trivial but extremely helpful detail.
The air fryer’s back and sides have heat vents that prevent the unit from overheating. So always place the air fryer away from the wall to allow heat exit. Also, no other gadgets should be placed nearby while it is working.
Heavy Duty And Bulky
No doubt, it is more bulky and heavy than most basket-style air fryers. But when you compare it with similar oven-style air fryers, such as the Breville air fryer oven, the Cosori 12-in-one seems less cumbersome. You don’t have to work as much when moving it from one corner to another.
Variety Of Accessories
The air fryer comes with 6 useful accessories, including a basket, wire rack, rotisserie fork set, food tray, and crumb tray. This is an entirely stainless steel-made air fryer from the build to accessories.
You can also put your own pans in the air fryer. The space is enough to fit a small donut and a 12-muffin pan. You can fit any tray or pan in the air fryer if it is not over 14 inches long.
Cosori Air Fryer Manual
The instruction manual is extremely laid out. It elaborates on everything related to the dos and don’ts of using this air fryer. A quick look at the Cosori air fryer manual is enough to get started.
The unit also has a cookbook containing 100 best air fryer recipes tried and approved by the Cosori chefs. This cookbook is detailed enough to guide even new cooks.
It has a larger footprint than the Ninja air fryer and other Cosori air fryers but offers more than most. Besides, it does not occupy a large space on the counter for nothing; it cooks larger quantities of food in its spacious interior to please your family’s taste buds.
Large Cooking Capacity
This best-selling Cosori air fryer has a 32 Qt cooking capacity. You can easily spread 2.5 pounds of wings or 3 pounds of fries in its basket, leaving some space among the pieces for better airflow. This air fryer is ideal for making fries for approximately five people in one go.
Cosori CO130-AO Cooking Results
Cooking things in an air fryer is hassle-free. I cooked a lot of things in this air fryer. Here is a quick sneak peek into our experience.
Juicy Crispy Chicken Wings
Air-frying chicken wings is a must-try recipe if you have an air fryer at home. When cooked in the Cosori 12-in-one, I had to add a few more minutes to achieve the desired crispiness.
Also, if you want to darken the color of the wings, I recommend cooking them on the broil setting for an additional few minutes.
Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Using the toast function, I cooked a grilled cheese sandwich. The air fryer melted the cheese evenly and beautifully spread it on the toast. But since the air fryer does not have a grill plate, you don’t get the char marks on the toast. If you want an air fryer with a grilling function, check out these best air fryers with grill combos.
Even though there is a preset to make cookies, I used the bake function for making cookies. The cookies were delicious: crispy edges, chewy middles, with the right amount of browning on the bottom.
Overall, this air fryer worked great through most of our testing. I did not get perfect results for some recipes on the first attempt. Generally, facing this during the first few cooking attempts with a new appliance is okay. If this happens to you, don’t fret and keep going.
How To Clean The Cosori 12-In-1 Air Fryer
Cleaning ease contributes significantly to deciding to buy a cooking gadget. Hassle-free cleaning saves time and prevents you from getting peeved. Luckily, cleaning the Cosori air fryer is not a nuisance if done correctly.
Unplug the unit before cleaning. Remove the food and let it cool if you have used the air fryer recently. Wash all the accessories by hand, as they are not dishwasher safe. Soak all the dirty, removable parts in the pool of warm water in the kitchen sink.
Use a brush or soft sponge to scrub off all the gunk and food residue from the basket and racks. Rinse the soapy residue with water, followed by drying the accessories with a clean towel.
You will find that the door gets very dirty during cooking. This is because it sits right above the glass door when you pull a rack or basket to shake or flip food. As a result, it catches drippings.
Clean the door with a mixture of soap and baking soda. Later, wipe it down with a clean, damp towel. The rest of the unit can also be wiped down with a damp towel to remove all the dirt and splatters.
Pros and Cons Of Cosori 12-in-1 Air Fryer Oven Combo
What I Like
- The air fryer comes with rack indicators on the oven door. This highly intuitive feature makes setting up the air fryer error-free.
- Some air fryers are annoyingly loud, especially some basket-style versions. This air fryer, on the other hand, is very quiet.
- A rack arm comes with the air fryer, which makes placing them in the air fryer relatively easier.
- The temperature accuracy of this air fryer is quite admirable, making it the Best air fryer toaster oven combo for temperature-sensitive dishes such as baking cookies.
- The internal light helps you see the food while it cooks.
- Its rotisserie function sets it apart. The ease of putting the chicken on the rotisserie attachment is impressive.
What I Don’t Like
- The air fryer gets hot from the outside. Treat it like an oven and use protection before handling it.
- The air fryer does not pause when you open the door to check the food. So, consider this when calculating the total cook time.
- The air fryer does not start the cooking cycle after preheating; you must press the start button to commence the cooking process.
- Based on your cooking, the air fryer, especially the crumb tray, can get messy. Placing a silicone mat can reduce the cleaning mess.
Cosori CO130-AO Vs Cuisinart TOA-60
|Features and Specifications||Cosori 12-in-1 Air Fryer||Cuisinart TOA-60|
|Capacity||32 quarts||17 quarts|
|Weight||19.6 lbs.||21 lbs.|
|Control panel||Combination of manual and digital display||Manual display/no digital screen|
|Serving capacity||Best air fryer for a large family||More suitable for a medium-sized family|
|Temperature range||100F to 450F (provides more cooking options)||250F to 450F|
|A little cheap|
Our Verdict: The Cosori CO130-AO is the best choice due to its versatility, larger capacity, and wider temperature range. Additionally, it comes with more accessories for versatile cooking options.
Is Cosori an American company?
Though the company has offices in the USA and is based in California, Cosori is not an American company. It is owned by Vesync, a Chinese company based in Shenzhen.
What is the Cosori air fryer rated?
Based on our experience with the Cosori 12-in-1 air fryer, I give it a 4.5 out of 5. Though cooking results are splendid, you must get used to this air fryer before attaining perfection.
Are Cosori air fryers healthy?
Cosori air fryers are healthy. Its plastic-made versions are BPA-free. Its accessories have ceramic non-stick coating instead of the harmful Teflon coating on cheap air fryers.
Based on our experience with the Cosori 12-in-1, I highly recommend this air fryer. It is a little pricier, but it also offers a lot in terms of features and functions. As for the learning curb associated with it, it is expected when cooking things in an air fryer of this caliber. It is the Best air fryer with rotisserie, dehydrating, air frying, and baking. If you have been using your oven as an air fryer, it is time to get a real deal.
- Does Instant Vortex Pro Air Fryer 9-in-1 Live Up To The Hype? - December 3, 2023
- Does Ninja DT201 Foodi Air Fryer Oven Live Up To The Hype? - December 3, 2023
- Is CHEFMAN Multifunctional Digital Air Fryer Worth Buying? [Review] - December 3, 2023